True Backbar Bottle Cooler Glass Door
Features & Benefits:
- True’s refrigerated back bar coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble-free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP)
- Energy efficient, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3 C)
- Exterior – Black, powder coated cold-rolled steel with stainless steel countertop
- Interior – Stainless steel floor with 1/2″
- Insulation – entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Bottle cap opener and cap catcher included. Field installed.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty black PVC coated wire shelves. Two (2) right door shelf dimensions are 20 3/4 “L x 21 1/4 “D (528 mm x 540 mm). Two (2) left door shelf dimensions are 32″L x 21 1/4 “D (813 mm x 540 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15-amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- NSF approved
- Dimensions: 58 7/8” w x 27 3/4” D x 37” H
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 7-year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only