True Two Door Undercounter Refrigerator
Features & Benefits:
- True’s commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration systems provides the user with colder product temperatures, lower utility costs, exceptional food safety and the best value in today’s food service marketplace.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP)
- “Low Profile” models are designed to slide easily under custom built countertops.
- Energy efficient, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3°C) for the best in food preservation.
- Sealed, self-lubricating evaporator fan motor and larger fan blades give True sandwich/salad units a more efficient, low velocity, high volume airflow design.
- Exterior – stainless steel front, top and ends. Corrosion resistant GalFan coated steel back
- Interior – attractive, NSF approved, clear coated aluminum liner. Stainless steel floor with coved corners.
- Four (4) adjustable, heavy duty PVC coated wire shelves 21 9/16 ”L x 16”D (548 mm x 407 mm). Four (4) chrome plated shelf clips included per shelf.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15-amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- NSF approved
- Dimensions: 48 3/8” w x 30 1/8” D x 29.3/4” H
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only).