Used Metro HD Super stainless steel work Table 30″x72″ Heavy duty 14 gauge.
- Organize Work Areas: HD SuperTM Work Center with overhead structure helps organize work areas, keeping the work surface neat and clutter-free.
- Saves Steps, Time: Overhead accessories provide a place for spices, pots and pans and utensils, so they are always within easy reach.
- Choice of Three Overhead Accessories:
Cantilever Shelf — 12″ (305mm) wide wire shelf holds cooking utensils, ingredients, etc.
Spice Rack — wire rack keeps spices handy.
Hook — attaches to the edge of the other accessories to hold pots, pans, utensils, etc.
- Arrange Accessories to Suit Needs: The cantilever shelf and the spice rack can be placed at any level above the table top, and can be adjusted as needed in two-inch increments. They can be arranged in any combination and number along the 88″ (2235mm) high HD SuperTM back posts
- Unique Sanitary Seal Around Back Posts: The 88″ (2235mm) high back posts extend up through holes in the table, which is embossed at 3/8″ (12mm) around the holes. A seal at the top of the embossment creates a watertight seal between the posts and the table, preventing food particles and liquids from enteringthe holes.
- Heavy-Duty: HD SuperTM Work Centers are designed and built for heavy-duty foodservice and food processing applications. The 34″ (864mm) high work surface is made of seamless, 14-gauge stainless steel with a support structure that virtually eliminates any “drumming” effect.
- Greater Rigidity: Work Centers feature sturdy 15/8″ (38mm) diameter HD SuperTM posts and the tapered sleeves and corners of patented Super Erecta Shelf® construction.These two features assure a rigid, wobble-free table.
- Easy to Assemble: Units are shipped knocked down and can be put together in minutes without special tools.
- Several Styles Available: HD SuperTM Work Centers with overhead structure come in 12 models, all with stainless steel table tops, but offering a choice of chrome-plated or stainless steel posts and either a shelf or a three- sided frame which can be placed at the desired level below the top. (NSF requires that shelves be placed at least 6″, 152.4mm above the floor.) Additional shelves can be ordered from HD SuperTM stock