True Draft Beer System W/2 Keg Capacity
Features & Benefits:
- True’s direct draw beer dispensers are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble-free service.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP)
- Energy efficient, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3 C)
- Exterior Black, powder coated cold-rolled steel with stainless steel countertop
- Interior Stainless steel floor with 1/2″ (13 mm) reinforced lip and heavy gauge galvanized steel walls.
- Two (2) 3″ (77 mm) diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns. Cold air is directed into beer column(s) to reduce foaming and maximize draft beer profits.
- Wear-resistant black powder coated exterior with heavy gauge galvanized steel liner
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15-amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- NSF approved
- Dimensions: 58 7/8” w x 27 1/8” D x 37” H
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 7 year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only).