True Forced Air Bottle Cooler
Features & Benefits:
- True’s refrigerated horizontal bottle coolers are designed with enduring quality and value. Our commitment to using the highest quality materials and oversized refrigeration assures colder product temperatures and years of trouble-free service.
- Hold (396) 12 oz bottles.
- Factory engineered, self-contained, capillary tube system using environmentally friendly R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant that has zero (0) ozone depletion potential (ODP), & three (3) global warming potential (GWP)
- Energy efficient, factory balanced refrigeration system with guided airflow to provide uniform temperature in food pans and cabinet interior.
- High capacity, factory balanced refrigeration system that maintains cabinet temperatures of 33°F to 38°F (.5°C to 3.3 C)
- Exterior – Stainless steel countertop and lids, black powder coated cold rolled steel front, sides, and back. * Interior – long lasting, heavy duty galvanized steel.
- Insulation – entire cabinet structure is foamed-in-place using a high density, polyurethane insulation that has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) and zero global warming potential (GWP).
- Bottle cap opener and cap catcher included. Field installed.
- Three (3) heavy duty, 10 mil thick pure grade PVC coated adjustable bin dividers to maximize storage.
- LED interior lighting provides more even lighting throughout the cabinet. Safety shielded.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase, 15-amp dedicated outlet.
- Cord and plug set included.
- NSF approved
- Dimensions: 49 1/2” w x 26 7/8” D x 33 1/2” H
- Three-year warranty on all parts and labor and an additional 2-year warranty on compressor. (U.S.A. only).